Join CORE and Black:30 as we unveil our two-year plan to build the entrepreneurial infrastructure in Douglas County!
This exciting event is scheduled for Friday, January 26th from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM at KU Innovation Park. During this time, we’ll focus on what we plan on accomplishing over the next two years, and get your feedback. Topics include:
- Entrepreneurial infrastructure overview
- Enhancing the pipeline of local entrepreneurs
- Building a base of entrepreneur resources
- Annual calendar of events
- Engaging partner organizations
- And more!!
This session is an extremely important step in getting 2024 off to a fast start, and your participation is critical. Click the link below to register for the event, and we look forward to seeing you on the 26th!